Friday, October 31, 2008

It doesn't feel like Halloween.

I'm still not used to the desert weather. It's Halloween, and I woke up this morning and it was already 80 degrees out. Today it's supposed to ONLY (haha) get to 91. Ya. This is not fall weather! I know I know, probably a lot of you are thinking, well you are crazy because it's better than the freezing cold and the rain! I miss the rain so badly though, and most of all, I miss seasons. Down here in the desert there are only two seasons: warm, and hot. The fact that tomorrow is November and I still haven't put away my shorts and tank tops is just weird to me! Oh well, I guess this Oregonian blood will not die quickly. :)

3 comments:

Shannon B. said...

Hi Katie...your blog looks great!

Kari said...

Hi Katie! Yay for blog land. Check out our blog at littletimmer.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well and I look forward to keeping up to date on your life through your blog. :)

Karen Willard said...

Hi Katie!

What a cool idea! It'll be fun to hear how you doing, what your feeling, and see a couple photos now and again. Thanks for sharing.

(Hope you and Raleigh had a fun date night. ;)

PS I know what you mean about missing the seasons, but you'll be in Seattle and getting rain-soaked before you know it! Hang in there.