Sunday, April 25, 2010

Farmer's Market

Raleigh and I have been on a bit of a fresh, even organic, food kick lately. Maybe it's all the running because of our half-marathon or just a desire to be more and more healthy, but we've been trying to find more and more ways to eat fresh. There's a Farmer's Market that is on the street where I work. It's every Sunday morning and we do go there often but this week I decided to just get most all of the veggies I needed. It's so good and fresh and all locally grown (and free of pesticides, chemicals, etc). We even bought a basil plant (top left of the picture)!

Another thing that has inspired us to close the gap between where we buy our food and where it comes from is this very informative documentary on food. Click here if you haven't already seen it-- we would highly recommend it! Very interesting and informative. And enjoy a pic of the fresh veggies below. :)

1 comment:

Dude said...

The only thing I want to "close the gap on" is the distance between ME and my next Jack N The Box Ultimate Cheeseburger. Mmmmmm!!