Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mostly Moved In

Once again it's been quite a while since I have updated the blog. I'd say in the last 6 weeks or so, I've been just a bit busy. :) Within 2 weeks we packed up our life in Southern California, said good-bye, and moved back up to Oregon. We lived in the hotel for a week and thankfully found a place just in time for the moving company to arrive with all our stuff. We spent the whole month of November trying to get unpacked, painted, and decorated. And finally we are feeling like this place is home. And we love it!! Below are a few pictures of our new place and of my belly. Belly pic is at my parent's house on Thanksgiving...34 weeks at that time, by now though I'm 35. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! I love you, sissy! I love that you're living here, that the picture was taken at our house, that baby Willard is almost here and that your new townhouse is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to come plop on that couch someday! I looks beautiful. You know how I love brown.... Thanks for blogging!

Family of 5 said...

Look at you poppin out!! You look great Katie!! And your new home is beautiful!!