Sunday, November 8, 2009

Newport Beach Escape

Raleigh and I had such a great time last weekend in Newport Beach. It was our first weekend away together in over 4 months, since Raleigh hasn't had a weekend off in that long! Sadly I think I've gotten used to having him gone all weekend to where it would almost be weird now if he were home on a Saturday. :( Oh well...just remaining thankful that he has a job. We took advantage of the great Marriott discount and stayed at the Marriott there. It was beautiful, and they even upgraded our room for free to one with an ocean view. Here are some pictures...enjoy!



So beautiful...
That's the ocean behind me :)

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Looks like a great time! And beautiful weather...can we have some of that please? I am DYING for some SUNSHINE!!!!!! Glad you got to spend a relaxing weekend together!