Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update, Due Date

Tomorrow is my due date! I say that not because I'm expecting anything to magically happen but just because I can't believe it's here! I am both proud of myself for making it through the whole pregnancy and yet also I feel like it's been a pretty easy pregnancy so far so I'm very, very thankful for that.

As for an update....I've been having contractions since Jan. 1 but nothing consistent. The most consistent was yesterday, and it lasted for about 2 hours. Then I've been having them just now for the past hour at least. I also have them at other times but again, nothing consistent or that I could really time and keep track of. Still, it's exciting! And it makes me hope I could possibly go into labor soon!

I have an induction date scheduled also which is January 14th at 8PM. So most likely Baby would come on the 15th (which would be cool because my birthday is Dec. 15, Rals is Aug. 15, and we were married on July 15th). BUT....I would way rather have this baby come earlier!! If not in the next few days...maybe 1/11/11...?? At least we have a few cool date options here.

Besides majorly craving sugar and being a little bored (a horrible combination by the way!), I'm doing very well. Rals and I are just so excited for this baby to come. More updates later I'm sure.

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Hang in there!! I know easier said then done! :) Praying that everything goes smoothly and that you find something to do while waiting...there is only so much cleaning a person can do right? :)