Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wesley Adam

Wesley Adam Willard has arrived! Our baby boy came into this world on January 8th, 2011 at 9:25am. He was 8lbs 5oz and 20.5in long. He's healthy and beautiful and we absolutely LOVE him!!! Someday I may post about the whole labor experience but that may be when I actually have some time. :-) It's amazing how much time a little baby can take. For now, here are a few of my favorite pics (they are in reverse order...not because I don't know how to reverse them but because I am either lazy or have no time since I'm a new mom!):

We are home!!
In the hospital :)

This was the moment they laid him on me (or very close to it).
This one is Raleigh going out into the waiting room and telling our families!!





2 comments:

The Franzs' said...

Congratulations Katie!! Wesley is absolutely beautiful! Seriously, SO cute! Enjoy your new familly, and get some rest when you can. :)

Acker Family said...

He is SOOO sweet! I can't wait to see him in person! Congrats to you both!!