Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bad Blogger

I know, I know, I have not blogged in 2 months. Why, you ask? The honest truth is that I just have other things to do in life! One of them being my little 4-month-old boy and my wonderful 26-year-old husband. My boys are so precious to me and I am enjoying every moment I have with them! But anyway, back to blogging, I just don't feel like I have time for it! Between taking care of Wesley, working part-time, trying to keep up on the laundry/house work, and spending time with our families, all of my "spare" time is put into just relaxing and recuperating. But of course, there isn't much spare time left after all of that. So to give you a quick update...life is wonderful. Raleigh and I feel so blessed. This doesn't mean we don't go through days or even weeks of frustrating moments or difficult things, but overall, we have such a good life and are very thankful.

So I guess for now I am taking a break from the blog. Sorry if that disappoints anyone! But if you do want updates...just follow me on Facebook. Somehow, I do find time to update THAT.... ;) And for now I'll leave you with a picture of me and my little man Wesley.

No comments: