Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankful

I'm back! It's been 2 months...yikes!! And I have a new idea for my blog!

I've decided I am going to turn my blog into a weekly or daily "I'm Thankful For..." blog. I will post a picture (hopefully) of what I'm thankful for on that day or for that week and just a quick explanation of why. I'm hoping this will be encouraging to anyone out there reading.

This is something I've really been convicted of lately. In any time of life, you can find things to grumble and complain about. But the most important thing is to focus on what you're thankful for. I believe this is the best way to find contentment- remaining thankful for what you DO have.

So today, I start with one of the biggest and probably the most obvious thing I'm thankful for:
My amazing husband and my precious little boy.

Life would be stale without them.

They are what gets me up in the morning.

They are pure joy to my soul.

Thank you, Lord, for Raleigh and Wesley.

No comments: